Plumis Fire Suppression Systems
1) Fixed System
A standard Automist® installation requires a dedicated mains circuit in FP200 cable and a water supply with 1-10 bar pressure and a flow of at least 6 litres per minute. It can be installed seamlessly and unobtrusively to meet building regulations in a number of configurations:
2) Personal Protection System (PPS)
Automist® PPS is a portable version of the Automist® system with an integrated water tank and battery back-up system. Automist® PPS provides water mist personal protection, in an easily installable and removable package which does not require a dedicated power or water supply. It is designed as a key tool for managing the risk of fire for vulnerable individuals.
- Fits behind a radiator cover (1190mm (w) x 865mm (h) x 150mm (d))
- Easy to install and maintain
- Customisable detection
- Integrated GSM autodialler
- Key switch on / off button
- At least 12 mins of active suppression (expandable by modular design)
- Customisable water mist spray pattern
- Battery backup
Click here to learn more about Automist® PPS.
We believe that we’re taking the next step in fire safety. We allow home design to be as beautiful as possible, while delivering a solution which meets industry fire performance standards.
Click here to learn more about the upcoming innovation in fire protection from Plumis called Automist Smartscan.